St. Charles is a private, Catholic grade school in Bensalem, PA. We welcome families from all walks of life and faith tradition to become part of our family. To apply, please provide the following items for registration.
- Original State Birth Certificate (not hospital record)
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization Record
- Social Security #
- Printed copy of e-mail address (not handwritten)
- Proof of residency (i.e. a house bill) for grades K-8 who will ride the bus in Bensalem.
- A Registration fee of $75/one student $150/two or more students.
- $250 Tuition Deposit for new families
- Copy of report cards (transfer students)
Yes. Through CARES, students can be dropped off early and can stay after the school day ends.
Yes. We offer FREE Breakfast and Lunch.
Yes. Students within the township will qualify for bus transportation. Students living outside Bensalem township are often bussed from their townships or cities.
Yes. Most students will qualify for some kind of financial aid or tuition assistance. Please apply.
No. St. Charles is a Catholic school, but we welcome families from all faith traditions. We do provide instruction in the Catholic faith, preparation for receiving the Sacraments and we provide opportunities for our Catholic students to attend Mass, participate in the Sacrament of Penance.