St. Charles Catholic School is a partnership between parents and faculty. Our role is to support parents who are the first and most important educators of their children. Our school community thrives on active cooperation between parents and teachers. We ask parents to support our school in the following ways.
Cooperation of parents with the school is expressed by:
- Sending the child to school physically fit, with sufficient sleep, clean, properly dressed and fed.
- Assisting the child in his/her academic and moral development through previewing the progress report/report card carefully, supervising home study and Cooperating with the school in matters of activities, recreation and discipline.
- Being aware of the importance of promptness and presence on each instructional day.
- Taking an active role in the Home and School Association.
- Supporting the requirements for Parish Sacramental Programs.
- Supporting the philosophy, goals, objectives, and regulations as outlined in the Handbook.