Pre K Teacher-to-Student Ratio
- Ratio of 12:1, with 1 aide for an additional 3 children. Max class size for PK3 is 16, PK4 and Kindergarten is 24.
- We have many bilingual (Eng/Span) aides who assist in the classroom, which is helpful for our English Language Learners!
Pre K Curriculum
- We follow the curriculum established by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, found
Arrival and Schedule
- Full day PK3/4: Students arrive by 8:15am. Recess at 10:30am, Lunch at 12:00pm, “brain break” (nap time) to follow, dismissal at 2:45pm.
- Half Day PK3/4: Students arrive by 8:15 and follow the same schedule as above, then students dismiss at 11:45-12:00pm.
- Our school takes immense pride in showcasing our stellar Early Childhood Learning section of our school, built in 1996. Each of the three classrooms is equipped with a full kitchenette, two bathrooms and an outdoor double-fenced play area.
Pre-K Age Requirements
Kindergarten: 5 years old by 31 August
Pre-K 4: 4 years old by 31 August
Pre-K 3: 3 years old by 31 August
Pre-K and Kindergarten Cost
Pre-K 3 Full Time per child $5,800
Pre-K 3 3 Full Days per child $4,075
Pre K 3 3 Half Days per child $2,625
Pre-K 4 5 Full Days per child $4,925
Pre-K 4 5 Half Days per child $3,155
Kindergarten Full time per child $4,500
To apply, an in-person meeting is needed for paperwork. To this meeting, please bring the following documents: